Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

wifi calling s8 plus

Jacko20jj
7: Helper
7: Helper

Trying to set up wifi calling but the option isn't there? Please don't link me to the setup for the s7 as it's not the same. Bought direct from vodaphone.

Thanks 

204 REPLIES 204

I also do not have the option of Wi-Fi calling. I have had the feature enabled on the Vodafone website since 19th April and received my S8 on 20th April. I still do not have the option even visible in the settings. Gone through many hard resets, removing of SIM etc. 2 colleagues also do not have Wi-Fi calling available from their Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S8s. This is a wide issue with Vodafone and I'll probably be changing provider soon as I require Wi-Fi calling at my workplace.

Has anyone here got there phone from the  vodafone shop on release date not a pre order.

If so can you have a look to see if you have wifi calling on your phone.

Note: Make sure your phone is connected to WiFi.
From the home screen, tap Phone.
Tap the Menu icon.
Tap Settings.
Scroll to and tap the WiFi calling switch to enable

Still not showing here 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi All,

Keep an eye out on our Wi-Fi Calling page for any updates. 

bazjohn11
10: Established
10: Established

2017-04-30.png

well it does say that i have wi-fi calling in the e-mail i've just got but it also says that I'm the Red+ leader but i'm not so it's not a  good start really 

After a quick call with Vodafone, my WiFi calling is now available. 

Not sure what the previous calls, chats and visits to Vodafone stores were doing wrong but it's now there. 

Yep I can confirm that wi-fi calling is not working as no-one can here me at all. 

Solved no Wi-Fi calling on my phone... After many phone calls and a chat session I thought I would try something new 

1. Text "CALLING" to 97888. And wait for conformation text telling you Wi-Fi calling is active (even if like me you know it is.

2. With phone turned on and a signal eject your sim card wait about 10 seconds and re'insert ( i had to do this twice)

3. wait for a text from Vodafone saying you have a new SIM and install setting.

4.  Go to phone app.. click the three dots... select settings and scroll down to what should now show wifi calling toggle

Solved no Wi-Fi calling on my phone... After many phone calls and a chat session I thought I would try something new 

1. Text "CALLING" to 97888. And wait for conformation text telling you Wi-Fi calling is active (even if like me you know it is.

2. With phone turned on and a signal eject your sim card wait about 10 seconds and re'insert ( i had to do this twice)

3. wait for a text from Vodafone saying you have a new SIM and install setting.

4.  Go to phone app.. click the three dots... select settings and scroll down to what should now show wifi calling toggle