Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

your number is associated with maximum allowed three devices

sahilgera
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Number is allowed to be associated with a new device since it is already associated with maximum allowed three devices. no option to de associate.

Edited:

I didn't mention vodafone play app in the comment. I thought the screenshot will suffice. So i am trying to use vodafone play app in my new mobile. And It shows the comment "<Number> is assossciated already with a maximum of three devices.". So i'm unable to sign in. I don't know how to de-assossciate the previous phones. No option as such in the app or elsewhere. I don't have access to previous phones as well.

Please see the screenshot attached in the post. 

please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @sahilgera 

I have just checked the Vodafone Play App and this is only available for Vodafone India customers.  If you contact Vodafone India here: Vodafone India they will be able to provide the necessary account access and help with your access problem.

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers

Are you wanting to take out a new device / line with your current Vodafone contract ?

You think you can only have so many and a 3 month gap needs to be attained.

How-do-I-add-another-phone-to-my-account. 

If I'm wrong then as there is no account access via this forum anymore you'll need to speak to customer services on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I didn't mention vodafone play app in the comment. I thought the screenshot will suffice. So i am trying to use vodafone play app in my new mobile. And It shows the comment "<Number> is assossciated already with a maximum of three devices.". So i'm unable to sign in. I don't know how to de-assossciate the previous phones. No option as such in the app or elsewhere. I don't have access to previous phones as well.

BandOfBrothers

@sahilgera wrote:

As I see.

I didn't notice you had added an attachment.

My apologies.

Are you a Vodafone UK Customer.

Although many countries share the Vodafone Brand Name they are not linked and will have their own community forum and customer support.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @sahilgera 

I have just checked the Vodafone Play App and this is only available for Vodafone India customers.  If you contact Vodafone India here: Vodafone India they will be able to provide the necessary account access and help with your access problem.

Thank you!

AnnS

Hi @sahilgera 

I may be wrong, but if you are using Dropbox on each of the phones, this is now limited to three devices on the basic free account.  This means you will need to update your Dropbox account by either removing the devices not used or upgrading the account to include more chargeable storage.

Further information here : Dropbox 

If you use Google you will also find further information.  

AnnS

Hi @sahilgera

Vodafone play app is not available for the UK market.

If you are a Vodafone customer in another country you will need to contact your provider in the country where you have your account. Unless you are a Vodafone UK customer this won't be something where Vodafone UK will be able to help.

The forum here is only UK help and support.