Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Archive

BT Openzone HTC Desire S 2gb included in plan Cannot use

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

I have HTC Desire S which comes with free 2GB Bt Openzone access. I am now going insane trying to figure out how to use it. Every time I'm in a BT Openzone access area I try to connect but get directed to there login page. How do you register to login? I have have been to their main BT Openzone webpage but in order to register you have to pay for internet time?????. Someone help im going mad.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
6: Helper

To enjoy the 2GB of BT Openzone UK Wi-Fi access included your plan, you need to register for "My account" so that you’ve got a username and password.

Once you have registered use your "My Account" username and password on the BT Openzone login page.

Your can register for "My Account" HERE

View more options
11 REPLIES
6: Helper

To enjoy the 2GB of BT Openzone UK Wi-Fi access included your plan, you need to register for "My account" so that you’ve got a username and password.

Once you have registered use your "My Account" username and password on the BT Openzone login page.

Your can register for "My Account" HERE

View more options

Already have account and still no joy!Smiley Sad

View more options

I think although it says BT Openzone its prob a btfon site. Will go to cafe with hotspot and try there

View more options

same here. i have tried to connect,, had my password reset, talked to customer services, been in store, now at stage of getting really annoyed with vodaphone. .

View more options

im having same problem getting fed up of vodafone support what a laugh

View more options

I too have open zone on my contact BUT never been able to use it !!! was I missed sold it ?? Any help would be good !! 

View more options
16: Advanced member

are you trying to connect to a BT Openzone hotspot?

fdh

View more options

Never found any of them tbh !! 

View more options
16: Advanced member
Thats half the issue then. Click the link and type in your postcode to find your local hotspoTs

fdh
View more options

What link is that then ? 

View more options

Wow found to openzone map only about 10 wifi zones in Norfolk :-S !!

View more options