cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Content Control : How can I get it removed?

chris10122
Not applicable
Hi, is there any other way apart going to a shop to remove the Content Control on my mobile dongle, I called up vodafone but as I only have debit cards, and not any credit cards they told me they could not remove it, thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

You'll find some FAQs about Content Control here - assuming that you're the account holder, the answer for Contract is either to contact Customer Services on 191, or take your credit card or other form of ID into a Vodafone store.

Annie.

View solution in original position

56 REPLIES 56

Hello,

I'm also having problems removing content control. It's even blocking a sports stats website at the moment! (I understand this is probably because of gambling website adverts/links).

I keep trying to do it via my account, yet get a temporary error message - a temporary error that's lasted at least a week.

Seems like this place is a good way to get things fixed though - is someone please able to help?

Thanks.

jonnyw88
1: Seeker
Can u tell me how to lift my content for over 18 people can I do it by email

Hi jonnyw88,

You can see how to contact the team here to get this lifted.

James

anitaharrison
2: Seeker
been trying for weeks cant get any ansas

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

Go into a Vodafone store with proof you are over 18.

Using your online account on the Vodafone website - if you haven'g got one sign up for it.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

anitaharrison
i just want to get in touch with match.com why cant i even do that??

jeffkinn

No idea - I'm a customer just like you.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

anitaharrison
been tryin for ever it dsnt work !!!

Dave1985
I went into the shop gave them all my information that I needed to they said it may take 24 hours for the content control to be lifted its now been "onger than 24 hours wharts going on.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

I’m sorry to see the problems you’ve had with this.

Have you got everything sorted now? If not, take a look here for how to get in touch and we’ll help further.

Thanks,

Jenny