main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Content Control : How can I get it removed?

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker
Hi,

I'm on contract and would like the age restriction removed.

Please advise.

Thanks
View more options
Community Champion (Retired)

You'll find some FAQs about Content Control here - assuming that you're the account holder, the answer for Contract is either to contact Customer Services on 191, or take your credit card or other form of ID into a Vodafone store.

Annie.

View more options
1: Seeker
Hey I have a blackberry 9320 and I am trying to remove the adult filter because it is doing my head in

I make music and I share it to a lot of sites but with this stupid restriction thing I can't so I am loosing fans/clients because of it

I'm 21 and I don't have a credit card as I have never needed one I have a debit card that's it and I don't have anyway to get to a voda store as I don't drive and I live in a small village so please help me asap

Thanks nathan
(Broomez420 COE and founder of broomez420records)
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi broomez420,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

View more options
1: Seeker
Please could u tell me how to remove content controll my birth day 25/08/77
View more options
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You should be able to remove content control online through My Vodafone using a credit card.  You can also call up customer services on 191 and they will assist you (once again you will need a credit card). Alternatively, pop into a Vodafone Store with your passport or dirver's license and they will help you. 

PWIAC

View more options
Can send a photo of my identification to an email address provided by vodafone?
View more options

Hi @daveypaige

Welcome to the eForum.

We wouldn’t be able to accept this.

Please see our process for removing your content control bar.

Thanks,

Gemma

View more options
Highlighted
Well 2months ago I was chatting to the vodafone team on my phone and they gave me an email address to send a form of I I'd with my name and age on it, as iam unable to access a vodafone shops and have no credit card, I spoke to the manager personally and he said take a photo of birth certificate and send to us using the email provided unfortunately I lost my phone now I have new one and same sim I used when I requested it.
View more options
I do not have any I.D or a credit card this is my first internet able phone and I cannot get onto certain sites or log into my online bingo haha please help I'm 30 this year and have regIstered my phone in my name with my date of birth ect this is ridiculous tbh
View more options
16: Advanced member

@jemmalou85 wrote:
I do not have any I.D or a credit card 

So you don't have a passport or driver's license? If you have either of those, you can have content control removed in store.

If you don't have a credit card, you won't be able to remove content control online or over the phone.

PWIAC

View more options
No I do not have either or a credit card I'm sure that's what NO I.D means so that means there is no way I can use my internet for anything other than social media nice one cheers !!!
View more options
Just been instore lovely lady did it using my bank account details thanx
View more options

Hi I'm 19 and bought a new iPhone 6 a few days ago, I tried to get on some game sites on my phone and it says I'm blocked, also for some music sites. Can I get it removed please?

View more options
Community Champion (Retired)

You can remove Cobtent Control by either going into a store with identification that proves you are over 18 years of age or use Live Chat and again you will need to prove your age.

View more options
Ok thanks, how do I acces live chat?
View more options