cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Content Control : How can I get it removed?

chris10122
Not applicable
Hi, is there any other way apart going to a shop to remove the Content Control on my mobile dongle, I called up vodafone but as I only have debit cards, and not any credit cards they told me they could not remove it, thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

You'll find some FAQs about Content Control here - assuming that you're the account holder, the answer for Contract is either to contact Customer Services on 191, or take your credit card or other form of ID into a Vodafone store.

Annie.

View solution in original position

56 REPLIES 56

daveypaige
2: Seeker
Well 2months ago I was chatting to the vodafone team on my phone and they gave me an email address to send a form of I I'd with my name and age on it, as iam unable to access a vodafone shops and have no credit card, I spoke to the manager personally and he said take a photo of birth certificate and send to us using the email provided unfortunately I lost my phone now I have new one and same sim I used when I requested it.

jemmalou85
I do not have any I.D or a credit card this is my first internet able phone and I cannot get onto certain sites or log into my online bingo haha please help I'm 30 this year and have regIstered my phone in my name with my date of birth ect this is ridiculous tbh

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@jemmalou85 wrote:
I do not have any I.D or a credit card 

So you don't have a passport or driver's license? If you have either of those, you can have content control removed in store.

If you don't have a credit card, you won't be able to remove content control online or over the phone.

PWIAC

jemmalou85
No I do not have either or a credit card I'm sure that's what NO I.D means so that means there is no way I can use my internet for anything other than social media nice one cheers !!!

jemmalou85
Just been instore lovely lady did it using my bank account details thanx

Tonyb6
Ok thanks, how do I acces live chat?