Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Credit

Leviticus1
1: Seeker
LoLt credit texting but under my pay as you go big blue deal I have unlimited UK texts. What's going on here???? I'm not very happy as I've now lost all my credit and can't risk calling anyone as I might my last 99p of credit even if I may have 150 minutes, I'm not very happy with Vodafone right now!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The texts are uk use only and do not include if a person adds in non standard emoticons, pictures or long messages. 

These can convert a normal text to a chargeable MMS text message. 

Why-have-I-been-charged-for-a-text-message.

Some phones have settings that can be used to disable MMS messaging. 

Check your myvodafone online or app to see if it shows what the charges are for. 

As no one at the eforum has Account Access you would need to speak to Customer services either via Live Chat from a Computer or 191 from your phone. (25p per call for Payg if connected to an Agent) for Official Clarification. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers

The texts are uk use only and do not include if a person adds in non standard emoticons, pictures or long messages. 

These can convert a normal text to a chargeable MMS text message. 

Why-have-I-been-charged-for-a-text-message.

Some phones have settings that can be used to disable MMS messaging. 

Check your myvodafone online or app to see if it shows what the charges are for. 

As no one at the eforum has Account Access you would need to speak to Customer services either via Live Chat from a Computer or 191 from your phone. (25p per call for Payg if connected to an Agent) for Official Clarification. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.