cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Does everyone's conformation e-mail say there phone will be delivered on the 19th?

RiteshPatel
4: Newbie

Preety much what the subject states....I just got an e-mail earlier today saying my estimated delivery date is release date, I'm just curious to see if everyone is just getting a generic e-mail. 

13 REPLIES 13

LizzieJ02

Mine says they will do their best for launch day but can't guarantee it.  I didn't order til Sunday morning (by phone) though so I'm expecting to wait a while!

db_9
3: Seeker
I ordered mine on Friday in store, was told in my local store they hadn't preorder as many as expecting and mine would definitely be in their first batch of deliveries for that store. 5 days later I just got my confirmation email through saying the following and containing no confirmation or tracking number:

Great news - we've received your pre-order for the iPHONE 6 PLUS 16GB SPACE GREY We'll do our best to get your device to you on launch day, but unfortunately due to stock availability we cannot guarantee this.

Can someone from Vodafone confirm what's going on here please? New customer to the network and not really off to a good start here

Mine says: Estimated Delivery: Friday, 19 Sep 2014 Subject to confirmation. 

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone, 

You can track your order here

Many thanks, 

Kay

Why does the tracking page not recognise my order number.  It says details are invalid.

db_9
Unfortunately I can't as I haven't received a confirmation number, my email didn't contain this info for me to track it!!

dazlicous
Why doesn't the tracker work on a iPad. Fine on osx but my iPad goes to Vodafone homepage

Good afternoon, 

If you still haven't received any order confirmation, Live help can check this for you. 

Thanks, 

Kay

LouJ
I finally received my DPD tracking txt this morning but it's not recognised as anything when I try to track it either 😒