main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Entertainment Pack not working

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I signed up for a pack of c. £57.50 a month back in October 2014. Back then, I already had Netflix and Spotify subscriptions but was offered a 6 month netflix subscription and a 2 year spotify one with my plan, so I was going to wait until my subscriptions expired and register then. Besides, I remember the page not working properly back in October, and at the time I was happy to let my current subscriptions run and avoid the hassle of having to call technical support...!

I called customer services who said that the offers should still work and they sent me a link to a page via text, and they confirmed they could see the offers on their end. However, when I open the link, all I see are a "Sky Sports" (not interested, and was not part of the offer I agreed to), and a link to Spotify for a "one-month free but only if you're not already registered".

This seems like an absolute con! This isn't what I signed up for. I'm really unhappy with this as I feel as if I've been missold as I was never told there would be a "time limit" for these subscriptions. I perfectly understand that they'd expire when the contract expires but I'm only ~8 months into my 2 year contract!

Thanks!

Jordan

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

@jjb89

Netflix was removed as an Entertainment option at the end of last year.

If you had a Spotify subscription previously, you'll need to log out of the app before using the link we text to you. 

You need to follow the link with Wi-Fi disabled. You may also need to clear your phone browser cache and log out of your Facebook app (if it's linked to Spotify).

If this doesn't help, please use Live help as instructed.

View solution in original position

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
17: Community Champion
Hi,

Welcome to the eForum

Unfortunately the period starts when you take out your contract I believe.

So the longer a person leaves it to sign up the less benefit a person gets from the free subscription period.

Perhaps speak to a telephone agent on 191 for further account assistance.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi there,

Thanks for the response. I've contacted support regarding this numerous times, been on hold for collectively over an hour over these numerous times, been told this would be fixed and it still is not fixed, so I'm really unhappy. 

View more options
Highlighted
16: Advanced member

You'll have to persist with 191 or LiveChat - they have the necessary account access needed to resolve the issue for you.

PWIAC

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

@jjb89

Netflix was removed as an Entertainment option at the end of last year.

If you had a Spotify subscription previously, you'll need to log out of the app before using the link we text to you. 

You need to follow the link with Wi-Fi disabled. You may also need to clear your phone browser cache and log out of your Facebook app (if it's linked to Spotify).

If this doesn't help, please use Live help as instructed.

View solution in original position

View more options