main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Archive

Go Launcher Ex app.

6: Helper

Hi all..

I've been experimenting with 3rd party launchers over the last few weeks. I like Go Launcher Ex the best, purely because of it's smooth operation & how you can customise the effects (scrolling etc). I find it just as quick as TouchWiz, only so much more appealing to the eye.

I do have a question though, the only thing stopping me from keeping this launcher is 1 app I currently have built into my phone. The app / widget is 'Program Monitor'. I have this app on my TW homescreen so I can quickly open the list & close the relevant apps. Once Go Launcher Ex is installed, Program Monitor doesn't seem to appear in the 'Widget, apps or shortcut' option. Perhaps this is a TW only widget, but it's a widget I use a lot to save battery power.

Anyone any ideas? I'm happy to use a 3rd party app to kill apps I don't want running in the background..:smileylol:

View more options
2 REPLIES
13: Advanced Member
just hold down the home button until the task manager icon shows up
View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

GO Launcher has it's own Task Manager...  

GO - Task Manager

Wink.gif

View more options