main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

HTC Desire S Ultimate Offer!

2: Seeker

Hellloooooo! Just a quick one! Have all of Friday's winners been contacted now? (I'm not normally this impatient but I wanna know if I still have a chance or not!) :smileyhappy: thanks lovies! x

View more options
4: Newbie

Me too!  I'm still waiting for the e-mail to be delivered.  LOL :-)

View more options

hahaha! I'm the same! 'Refresh' has become my new best friend x

View more options
13: Advanced Member

Just need to check that you have my correct email address, would hate to think that someone else has won my phone because you emailed the wrong person :smileysurprised:

View more options
Come on somebody call me quick! I'm sure I included my contact number in my email reply!!!!
View more options

hmmm...how embarrassing, Vodafone seem to have forgotten to email me and tell me I've won....it's ok, I'm willing to wait a little longer haha

View more options

my productivity in work today has been minimal, every email greated with excitement only to be disappointed..... so far....

View more options

ahh, you're having the same problem as me, it's ok, I'm sure we'll get our emails soon!

View more options
Community Manager (Retired)
Hi All,

Sorry for the delay! We're waiting to hear from seven people still as far as I know. If for any reason those people aren't able to claim their prize, we'll naturally pick more people at random, so everyone still has a chance!

Tom
View more options

awww i didn't win... oh well, congrats to those who did! *jealous*

View more options

I think they've had long enough now !  :smileywink:  Time to give the rest of us a go.

Any news yet on the offer you mentioned before for anyone who failed to win ?

View more options
13: Advanced Member

Tom,

Just checked my emails again and it's still not there :smileysad:

Getting very concerned now that you've emailed the wrong person telling them they've won my phone :smileymad:

View more options

ooooo yeah any new offer would be good! I'm waiting to upgrade at the moment, but I'm not sure whether to take the plunge with the Desire S or wait to see what prices the Sensation will be!

View more options

Edit: Someone has finally contacted me!!

I'll be receiving my new phone tomorrow! Yippee!!!

Hi Tom! I received an email informing me I've won, which I've replied to with my mobile phone number this morning, but noone has yet to contact me!! Boo...

View more options
Highlighted

Hi dnairb001,

All winners are notified by email first. I’ve just checked this and you weren't selected as a winner. Don't worry though we'll be in touch to offer you a fab deal in the next week

Chuichi, I’m pleased to see you’ve now been contacted. Congratulations again!

prdavies and shanwan_x, once all the winners have been contacted and the orders have all been placed, we’ll contact everyone else to discuss a different offer. The reason we’ve not yet contacted you, is because there’s still a chance of you winning if those who have won, are unable to claim their prize

Best wishes,

Jenny

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

View more options

my fingers are firmly crossed! haha. If I don't win I'll be looking forward to hearing about the other offers available!

View more options

I won, wooh! And it's my birthday on Wednesday, how did you know? :smileyvery-happy:

Thank you very very much Vodafone! :smileyvery-happy:

---
HTC Desire S - S510e - Stock Vodafone Software - Gingerbread 2.3.3 (1.47.161.2)

Wifi deathgrip or frequent wifi disconnects on your HTC phone? Please post here
View more options

Hello,

Thank you very much for picking me as a winner of the competition. I realy love the phone it is amazing,

Thank you very much again,

Regards

Chris

View more options

Hi shanwan_x,

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Mr_H, congratulations - that’s fab! It’s like an early birthday present! Hope you have a great birthday

Bigulis, congratulations! I’m pleased to see you’re happy with your shiny new phone! If you need any help or support with it, you know where we are.

Best wishes,

Jenny

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

View more options
fingers crossed for me too pls My 40th in 10 days....
View more options