main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

HTC Desire S Ultimate Offer!

3: Seeker
OK thank youuu for the chance .. i will be keeping a look out!!
page now bookmarked x
View more options
2: Seeker

I would be very keen to get the phone and keep my existing contract

Any risk of eventually paying £35/month I find worrying; I like to go for contracts I know I could let roll on if I can't find a new suitable upgrade deal at the time.

View more options
1: Seeker

I got an email the other day to say that Vodafone have now reduced there contract options down to 12 months!! I have been with Vodafone for over 10 years and am signed up to an 18 month contract. Why dont Vodafone do a customer loyalty offer similar to the one above. I am seriuosly considering leaving Vodafone as it seems they are only interested in new customers and to hell with current. I had a problem with my phone recently and Voda were quite possibly the most unhelpful they could have been. May give 02 a chance next time!

View more options

Hi Donna80,

I can understand your concern, however whilst this would go up to £35 once the contract had expired, you can upgrade within the last 70 days anyway

Woody2846, I can assure you that we do care about our customers. The change was made to benefit both new and existing customers so when you are again eligible to upgrade, you will also get the option of a 12 month contract.

I am disappointed to see that you experienced difficulties in getting your issue resolved recently and can appreciate the frustration this would cause. Has this been resolved now? Let me know if you need any further help as we’d be more than happy to get in touch to get this sorted.

Kind regards,

Jenny

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

View more options

I won Monday's prize and have sorted everything out with the phone today, meaning I'll be getting it tomorrow. Excitedddd! I sympathise with what some have said though, about it not being an upgrade but an additional phone, but I'm quite lucky in that my existing contract will be getting transferred to my brother once the new one is up and running.

Looking forward to my new phone now!! Thank you!

View more options
4: Newbie

Congratulations!.  I am more than happy to add it as a new line to my account even though i have 11mths still to go, I want a work phone and a personal phone so this deal is perfect.

I entered today

View more options

Hiya!

Where does the competition question appear? I can't see it?

L x

View more options

Hi Riceyyy,

Congratulations! It’s great how this has worked out for you too!

Getti, good luck for today, there’s always tomorrow too!

Miss_k86, you can find the question here.

Good luck everyone! :smileyvery-happy:

Best wishes,

Jenny

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

View more options
where is the question for the competion
View more options

Hi sabrina1989,

You can find the question here.

Good luck! :smileyhappy:

Jenny

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

View more options

Got the phone today and would urge anybody to at least take part in the competition. The phone itself is absolutely brilliant!

View more options
Community Manager (Retired) KD
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi Riceyyy

That's awesome! I'm so glad you're pleased!! :smileyvery-happy:

If you've got any queries on how to set up your new shiny new phone feel free to post a question on the forum. We'll be more than happy to help.

Take care

Kirsty

eForum and Web Relations Team

View more options
3: Seeker

Im very much looking forward to getting my phone tomorrow! Saving me a stack of money and a 12 month contract. Brilliant!

View more options
I won a desire s YEEEYYYYYYY
View more options

This is perfect for me, I am returning to UK this month and was looking for a new contact and phone, wish I had seen the competition on Monday.

View more options

Got excited there for a second when a Vodafone email came in.........but it was only my bill:smileysad:

View more options
1: Seeker

Marvin

Please pick me we are about to upgrade

View more options

Hi Baggpuss,

It’s fab isn’t it and with such an awesome phone!

n_a_rav, congratulations! Let us know of you need any support with you new phone! :smileyhappy:

bazzah, don’t worry, you can still enter todays competition! It’s a brilliant prize and even better if you’re looking for a new contract at the moment too!

traceydoll, I can imagine you had your hopes up at first – like I just said to bazzah, you can still enter again today to be in with a chance!

Best wishes,

Jenny

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

View more options
Nice to see a competition with a difference - aka actually worth something! Its really a good idea to offer a cut price deal, nice one Vodafone! Got my fingers crossed on this one, Im stuck on a contract with another network and it's an awful deal, bad service too so Id love to get onto a Vodafone contract .

Good luck everyone who enters and bah humbug to anyone who is complaining about this not being a good prize - noone is forcing you to enter!
View more options
4: Newbie
I've won!! I've replied to the email but nobody has called me yet!!!
View more options