main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

HTC One and Sure Signal

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
4: Newbie

I have a new HTC One M9 and a new Sure Signal device.  The Sure Signal is working fine, it connects to a Blackberry and routes calls that way with the Blackberry showing a full 3G signal.

However, it will not connect to the M9.

I've reset the Sure Signal, removed the HTC number and reapplied it.  No joy.  Any ideas please?

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If anyone is curious, the solution was for Vodafone to re-sync the Sure Signal from their end.  Then it all worked fine.  Just annoying wasting so much time on the way!

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

If anyone is curious, the solution was for Vodafone to re-sync the Sure Signal from their end.  Then it all worked fine.  Just annoying wasting so much time on the way!

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @TrevorC

Thanks for letting us know that this is now working for you .

Sukhi

View more options