main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Archive

HTC Sensation MMS Settings

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi - can someone please confirm the correct MMS settings for HTC Sensation (pay monthly on VF).

I am unable to send picture messages (using both Handcent and stock android messenger), although I can receive.

View more options
3 REPLIES
Moderator (Retired)

Hi stevedisco,

You can find all of the settings you need here by selecting the Media tab – Taking Pictures and Videos – Set up your phone for picture messaging.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

View more options
  • Find other posts tagged with:
2: Seeker

Hi James I followed the process as laid down (and double- checked) unfortunately the issue is not resolved.

When I try and send a picture message the message just says that it is sending - but never does. I don't get any error messages.

Regards,

Steve

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi stevedisco,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Can you confirm if you are able to send and receive the messages with your SIM in a different phone?

If not please follow the instructions on the PM that I have sent you and we can check the account for you.

If it works in another phone then we know it’s a handset issue and we will need to investigate this a little more for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

View more options
  • Find other posts tagged with: