main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

MMS downloading

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi, I have been sent an MMS but cannot open it and cannot figure out where to find the setting for MMS.

Could anyone please help me?

Thanks

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
16: Advanced member
The quickest way to get those settings on your device is to text the word WEB to 40127. You should get a configuration text sent through to your device in a few minutes. Install that and you'll have the correct settings on your device,

If that doesn't work, it could be that you need to have MMS provisioned in your account. Just call 191 to do this.

Enjoy your handset and do pop back if you have any queries - we have quite a knowledgeable community here.

PWIAC

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
16: Advanced member
The quickest way to get those settings on your device is to text the word WEB to 40127. You should get a configuration text sent through to your device in a few minutes. Install that and you'll have the correct settings on your device,

If that doesn't work, it could be that you need to have MMS provisioned in your account. Just call 191 to do this.

Enjoy your handset and do pop back if you have any queries - we have quite a knowledgeable community here.

PWIAC

View more options
17: Community Champion
Hi and welcome to the forum

Just to note MMS are not part of your text allowance and are chargeable for the ones you send.

You also need mobile data switched on so make sure you have a data plan and within your allowance.

Their are alternatives which are free.

Whatsapp, Viber and BBM if the other parties have them downloaded too.

Or good old email which is free and you can send larger files too.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Yep, that's worked a treat!

Thank you very much!

View more options