main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Merge calls/ conference calls

Highlighted
3: Seeker

I want to use the merge call On my iPhone 5s When I have two calls going and one on hold I tap merge calls and nothing happens. Really annoying. I pay £42 a month for unlimited use so why is this not working?

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
I want to use the merge call On my iPhone 5s When I have two calls going and one on hold I tap merge calls and nothing happens. Really annoying. I pay £42 a month for unlimited use so why is this not working?
View more options
Highlighted
View more options
Highlighted
16: Advanced member

Hi there

There is no need to create three threads across different boards about the same topic.  I have merged the postings together to prevent duplication of information.  

It sounds like conference calling is not active on your account so you will need to call 191 and ask them to activate it for you.  You will already know this as you have copied and pasted a message from someone else and the same answer was given in that thread!

PWIAC

View more options