Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile Data button disappeared

aknox158
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi Everyone!

Simnce switching my S6 on this morning i have found that the mobile network "quick start" button which is ususually found when swiping down the phone along with the "wifi" "Location" and "sound/mute" buttoms etc are is no longer showing up. I have looked on the edit part of the quick settings to see if it was in there and it isn't. I can now longer access my mobile internet. Any help on this would be great,

AKnox158

47 REPLIES 47

drey_p
16: Advanced member

I would of course recommend against installing any unknown .apk files on your handset....

PWIAC

drey_p

If you want to restore your icons on the quick panel, there is now an app from Samsung you can download.

Go into the Galaxy App Store and look for QuickPanel Restore app and run it.

This info is thanks to this post.  As it is an official app, there is no need to install any .apk files which could be potentially harmful.

PWIAC

Thanks

rogerstonewales
3: Seeker
Hooray it's worked. No need to wipe yr phone. Samsung has saved the day!

@rogerstonewales wrote:
Hooray it's worked. No need to wipe yr phone. Samsung has saved the day!

Yeah - it's so good that the released an app we can download from the Galaxy App store that sorts the issue out in seconds and then uninstalls itself. 

PWIAC

At least they finally admitted they screwed up!

claudeshore
Nice one. Thank you!

anonyy
I was just about to highlight the new app to correct this.

It would be highly beneficial if people install DRIPPLER. Keeps you up to date when problems like this happen and any fixes. Or at least the other android news apps out there.