main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

My Vodafone App doesn't show call and text usage

SOLVED
View solved solution
4: Newbie

Since the My Vodafone App has recently changed appearence I cannot seem to see where my current call and text usage for the month is displayed? I have unlimited calls and texts in my plan so I can only see my data usage for the month. This wasn't an issue in the old style My Vodafone app. Is there a way to see calls and text usage despite them being unlimited with my plan?

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion
For that you will have to log into your account and view it there.
View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Hi. Not quite sure I understand but on my vodafone app There are 3 smaller circles to the left of the large center one, touching each of them shows usage, in mine only data changes as I have unlimited text and calls.

The down arrow near the bottom drops down a current out of bundle list. There is also the option to view the billing history.
View more options
16: Advanced member

The App shows your remaining Balance, hence if you are on Unlimited, it does not show the Usage.

Data is limited, hence it shows what is remaining.

Usage Detail is available on My Vodafone online, where you can browse itemised usage.

View more options
Yes this is the problem. The old My Vodafone app used to show how many minutes and texts you had used even if you were on an unlimited tariff.
View more options
For that you will have to log into your account and view it there.
View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

After the latest update the My Vodafone App only showes your remaining balance / usage for calls, texts and data. As you have unlimited calls and texts, the remaining usage won't show. 

If you do wish to see how many texts and calls you have used over the month, please log into the My Vodafone Account online. 

All the best,

Louise

View more options
But why remove this useful feature? I hate having to use the desktop site as everytime I need to faff around with a text message to login (another irritating update). Can it be added back in the next update?
View more options