Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No Option in My Account to Register of Manage Suresignal

tonyvcarter
6: Helper

I've done this before and I'm  sure I'm not going blind, but I can see no option in My Account to do anything with My Suresignal. I'm having problems and want to deregister and deregister it to see if that solves my issues.

I've tried IE11 and Mozilla on two different computers.

Please put me ouut of my misery!

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tonyvcarter

Just spoke to a gentleman (Sam)  at Vodafone - rang me after initiating an online chat function who took over my screen and showed me where the Suresignal Management function had moved to. For others its here:

1. Sign in to My Vodafone.
  2. Choose the relevant phone
  3. Choose Manage Services
  4.  Choose Suresignal - its at the bottom of the list.

I'm sure I looked around but must have missed it.

Thanks Sam you are a credit to Vodafone.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

loftysaltmarsh
11: Established
11: Established

Yes Vodafone. I want to manage my sure signal but there is no way to do it now on "My Vodafone". Please help.

Thank you - now I am convinecd I am not going completly daft.

tonyvcarter

Just spoke to a gentleman (Sam)  at Vodafone - rang me after initiating an online chat function who took over my screen and showed me where the Suresignal Management function had moved to. For others its here:

1. Sign in to My Vodafone.
  2. Choose the relevant phone
  3. Choose Manage Services
  4.  Choose Suresignal - its at the bottom of the list.

I'm sure I looked around but must have missed it.

Thanks Sam you are a credit to Vodafone.

Did all that, but when you go to the sure signal page, I am only given the option to register a new sure signal. There is no option to manage the sure signal I already have. It's as though my current sure signal device doesn't exist. Why is this happening Vodafone??

@loftsaltmarsh

So that we can look into this for you, speak to our Live help team.

For anyone interested...... as the only option on the  "My Vodafone " sure signal page was to register a new device, I decided to re-register my sure signal ( I didn't de-register first). Now I have my sure signal management button back.