main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Old Samsung phone problem

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Hi, I have been using my old samsung s5230 phone has a spare mp3 player but when I have been copying files to my music folder through samsung pc studio I have started to get a message saying "Max Entry Exceeded" i still have plenty of room left on my phone so its not that I have no room left on the phone.

If I copy the files to another folder it works but if i try to move them from that folder in the phone to my music folder i get the message "maximum number of file reached".

I've Googled it but havent found any solutions, is there a limit of how many files you cany have in a folder on the phone?

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
5: Helper

Yes, there is a limit to the amount of files one particular folder can contain, how many depends on the type of digital folder it is. Create a new folder and save more of your music there, it should still be accessible from your playlist.

View solution in original position

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
5: Helper

Yes, there is a limit to the amount of files one particular folder can contain, how many depends on the type of digital folder it is. Create a new folder and save more of your music there, it should still be accessible from your playlist.

View solution in original position

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie
Ok thanks for clearing that up :Smiling: will do that
View more options