main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Problems yet again......

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Hi all again.

This is a replacment phone I received after the last time I had to send it for repair due to the screen coming up and its been working great with no problems what so ever.  Now since I updated to 5.16.161.2 with Sense 6.0 (2 days ago via OTA) I am having the known pink/purple camera issue in low and modarate light and even light conditions.  This is very frustrating to say the least and the though of going without a phone for about a week is a concern (family contact issues) to me but this needs addressed.  I know that someone here from Vodafone will contact me with a workable solution as they have in the past, which is why I am still with VF since 2000 and remain a very happy customer.

Here hoping for a speedy resolution to this problem,

worf105 (Andrew)

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi worf105

As the camera issue has only started since the over the air update, it's probably fair to say that it is a software issue?

Not sure if it's worth trying a factory reset to see if that helps sort things out?

HTC may send out a minor update to resolve that issue if it is indeed very widespread?

The only other thing would be to send the phone away for repair. It might be a corrupt OTA update and reflashing the Phone might correct it?

View more options
1 REPLY 1
17: Community Champion

Hi worf105

As the camera issue has only started since the over the air update, it's probably fair to say that it is a software issue?

Not sure if it's worth trying a factory reset to see if that helps sort things out?

HTC may send out a minor update to resolve that issue if it is indeed very widespread?

The only other thing would be to send the phone away for repair. It might be a corrupt OTA update and reflashing the Phone might correct it?

View more options