Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Proof of usage imei and my number

Nasser
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hello I need help I lost my phone few days ago and I claim halifax insurance they ask me proof usage because I bought the phone ftom priva te
I ask vodafone and they c send just bill showing my usage withouth imei number
But my insurance told me your provider they can send you proof usage with imei number matching with ur number
Please any one can help am frustrated with no help from.vodafone I call 20 times may be more no issue solved
11 REPLIES 11

I got my phone from earphone warehouse on the Vodafone network on contract. So I'm a pay monthly customer. I need to make an insurance claim through debenhams. They need a proof of usage from the network provide. I am extremely frustrated by this document as I have already provide proof of purchase, monthly phone bill. But stuck with the final document proof of usage, which everyone I fill in the proof of purchase form is declined as I haven't got the phone through Vodafone, but a partner company carphone warehouse. 

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Imran8989

You can find your usage on your itemised bills in your My Vodafone online account. 

With regards to your proof of purchase form, have you contacted Carphone Warehouse regarding this?