Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Rejecting callers

bolo
12: Established

How do I reject calls on my smart ultra 6?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @bolo

If the numbers you want to block are dispayed this will make it simple.  Most Android phones are the same.

Click on the number to highlight it on your screen.  On the top right of the screen, you should have some settings or tools, click on that, you will be able to block the number from there.

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

AnnS

Hi @bolo

Please see page 44 of the Ultra Smart 6 User Manual.

Ultra Smart User Manual

bolo

Hi and thanks for the quick response. The calls in question are cold calls and what we really want to do, is not simply reject them, but block them all together.

BandOfBrothers

Some phones have caller / text blocking facilities but they only work if the caller displays there number. 

If they are withheld then it won't work. 

The Network won't be able to block these numbers either. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

We do have a copy of the numbers we want to block. The question is how do we do it?

BandOfBrothers

Take a look in the user manual link. 

I'll take a look too to see if the feature is supported in the phone. 

My initial look seems to say it's a No. 

Some help from Vodafone https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Calls-texts-and-voicemail/Nuisance-calls-and-texts/38912174/What-can-...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

@bolo If the number is not displayed and you only want to receive calls from people in your contacts list you can assign a silent ringtone to withheld numbers, it will ring (silently) until Voicemail kicks in.

bolo

The numbers we want to block are displayed.

kids

Although your phone has a quick reject option it does not appear to have a call blocking facility.

AnnS

Hi @bolo

If the numbers you want to block are dispayed this will make it simple.  Most Android phones are the same.

Click on the number to highlight it on your screen.  On the top right of the screen, you should have some settings or tools, click on that, you will be able to block the number from there.