main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Ringtone from google play how do I download and use as ringtone?

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker
Hi I recently purchased a ringtone from google play. I can't seem to use it as a ringtone, hence maki it useless and a complete waste of money. There doesn't seem to be an option to download to my gs4. I have tried everything but the ringtone does not show up on my phones memory so I can't add it to my ringtone list. Please can anyone help as I am really frustrated with what should be an easy fix
View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

There does seem to be a work round for this, if no-one comes up with anything better.

Download the ringtone to your computer.  Now email it to yourself and pick the email up on the phone.  Save the attachment.  Now, when you choose your ringtone, with luck, the file should be available to select.   I've never used a non-stock ringtone, so I'm not sure of the process for using a different file, but I assume there's an option.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

There does seem to be a work round for this, if no-one comes up with anything better.

Download the ringtone to your computer.  Now email it to yourself and pick the email up on the phone.  Save the attachment.  Now, when you choose your ringtone, with luck, the file should be available to select.   I've never used a non-stock ringtone, so I'm not sure of the process for using a different file, but I assume there's an option.

View more options
2: Seeker
Thank you very much, that makes a lot of sense! Will try it later
View more options