Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

UltraFunky
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Sorry. What I meant to ask was...

When is Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ 64gb & 128gb coming to Vodafone.

:Smiling:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Watch here http://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/coming-soon/

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

Just going to bump this back up the list to see if Vodafone want to pay attention.

Since the launch of the S6 Edge + we are still not able to get the 64GB phone from Vodafone.

Please don't tell me it is due to Samsung not supplying them as I have the following reply from them direct:

We are contacting in response to your communication to our CEO's office and am disappointed to read of the delays that you have been experiencing in receiving your new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. 

We very much appreciate your support for our brand and in choosing our products, regrettably however we are unable to provide specific information as to which retailers will be receiving what stock at specific times as this information should be confirmed by the retailers themselves following escalation as necessary. 

We are sorry that we cannot provide a more positive response for you but hope that you do receive this soonest and thank you for choosing Samsung. 

Kind regards 

Sean Archer 
Executive Office 
President & CEO Escalations 

So Vodafone..... when are you going to have the stock available?

drey_p
16: Advanced member

@dannp112 wrote:

So Vodafone..... when are you going to have the stock available?

Hi there

Vodafone won't comment beyond what has already been said in this thread.  You'll need to keep an eye on the Coming Soon pages for any announcements.  The Vodafone Blog may also have updates so it is worth keeping an eye on that to.

PWIAC

There is never anything on the coming soon or the blog page for S6 edge+ as they are more focused on the iphone.

Just now im out of contract i can move my business to a 3rd party provider that will supply the phone and the same vodafone contract I am on so will happily give my money to them instead.

drey_p

@dannp112 wrote:

There is never anything on the coming soon or the blog page for S6 edge+ as they are more focused on the iphone.

More focussed on the iPhone?  That would be why there are 3 Android phones showing and one iPhone.....

Please be aware that dealing with a 3rd party supplier can actually be more difficult than dealing directly with the network.  You will effectively split the responsibility between the network and the 3rd party.  Make sure that they sell you an upgrade and not a new contract which they just love to do. 

PWIAC

you are 100% correct but also 2 of those 3 android phones have been on the coming soon page for the last 2 months.

All the suppliers (voda) included have been focused on the iphone since the new version was announced as they know the demand will be high and thus they will most likely sacrifise stock of other handsets for additional iphone units.
Simple supply and demand.

When I spend an average of £5000 a year with Vodafone I think Im in a decent position to get what I want from a 3rd party supplier at the moment and been out of contract gives a stronger position as well.
I deal with contracts around the world so dealing with a phone one should be fairly ok for me.