Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Archive

Samsung Galaxy mini2 S6500

SOLVED
View solved solution
4: Newbie

Hi all, I realise that this phone isn't supported by Vodafone. However can anyone tell me how to extend the ring time before the phone goes to voice mail. Google has not been my friend.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

I've copied this from a similar query on another board (thanks, drey_p).

This procedure should apply to all handsets on the Vodafone network.  Enter the figures on your dialler:

To set: enter **61* then enter the number you want to divert your calls to - in this case 121 for voicemail - followed by *10* the number of seconds you want your phone to ring for – followed by # (e.g. **61*121*10*30# ) then press SEND.

View more options
4 REPLIES

I've copied this from a similar query on another board (thanks, drey_p).

This procedure should apply to all handsets on the Vodafone network.  Enter the figures on your dialler:

To set: enter **61* then enter the number you want to divert your calls to - in this case 121 for voicemail - followed by *10* the number of seconds you want your phone to ring for – followed by # (e.g. **61*121*10*30# ) then press SEND.

View more options

Thanks for that. As a matter of interest do you know what the maximum ring time can be?

View more options

I think 30 seconds is the maximum, though you could experiment with other figures.

View more options

Thank you. I appreciate your time on this.

View more options