Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung K Zoom

JamieMcKellar
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi guys, dont know if this is the right place to ask but does anyone know if Vodafone will be getting the Samsung K zoom, I called to day to upgrade and they knew nothing about it. I also tried to get the older version the S4 zoom but they didnt have it in stock and couldnt tell me when they were getting any in if any. Do you know if as a customer I can request a certain phone to be ordered by them for me.

5 REPLIES 5

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Vodafone dont normally comment on upcoming handsets until they are confirmed.

they do have a coming soon page here

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/coming-soon/mobile-phones

jeffkinn

You'll have to look at the Vodafone website or Social Blog to get announcements on new products. But I doubt they'll be stocking it as it isn't  phone but a camera. Previous similar products haven't made it to mobile networks.

Vodafone won't order you a specific device if it isn't in their range.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Very strange answer because the samsung K Zoom is axctually the upgrade from the Samsung Galaxy S4Zoom. It is primarily a PHONE with a compact camera attached.

jeffkinn

Just my opinion strange or not. I have no special insights into Vodafone's ranging policy and I can't find it on either O2 or EE either. I believe you can get it at Carphone Warehouse.

Networks don't offer all devices that are on the market. It's the type of device that will be offered by independent dealers but not networks

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Northern-dj
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

The K zoom will not be coming to any network as a phone as they are a Limited product , So they are sold is Limited suppliers

As said this is Geared to the Camera Market with a phone were as a Smart phone is a Phone with a Camera

This also means that as its a Camera it has Features on there that Mobile networks will have no idea on

Carphone warehouse are doing this

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/phone/samsung/samsung-galaxy-k-zoom

Now they do offer a Vodafone deal

Now the other issue is the Warrenty samsung Look ater this direct

and it flags up at CPW and they send this direct to Samsung as it falls under there camera section

which i have had personal experiance with samsung and there service is spot on

Now Vodafone does have a Limited amount of phones and they check to see the possible market for phones and stock the ones that they can get in

Now Samsung also choose who can stock phones but this phone is being Marketed in a differnt way

Asda is also looking at this product so keep checking there website