Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sending Bulk Text Messages

CorporateUser01
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I am a large corporate customer of Vodaphone with over 3000 employees using Vodaphone mobiles.

I'd like to be able to use a bulk sms messaging service to send a text to these employees.   The UK Vodaphone website describes this service at https://b2benablers.vodafone.co.uk/enablers/wholesale-messaging

After contacting you I was disappointed to be informed that this service is not available to large corporate customers in the UK.  It's only available to small businesses. 

This isn't the case in Ireland where your website - https://www.vodafone.ie/medium-large-business/connectivity/bulk-texts/ states that you can:

• Send to one or one hundred thousand (via excel or saved lists) on-line including sending internationally

What is going on?

Why is this service not available to UK customers?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Just to clarify that the different Vodafone networks in other countries are not linked which means services and T&C may differ. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Seems odd that a service we (and I suspect many other large customers) would happily pay for is offered in a relatively small marketplace like Ireland but not apparently in the UK.

Hi

I'm sure there is some kind of business decisions behind these types of decisions. 

Maybe speak to your Vodafone account manager to see if there is some form of alternative to accommodate your needs. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks.  My account manager didn't know the reason why it's not offered in the UK.   The person I spoke to in Business customer services hadn't a clue what I was talking about! 

I'm sure there's a reason for it.  It's frustrating since I will have to go with a 3rd party company. 

EE seem to offer this service to their customers.