cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Slow evening speeds- what I have leant so far !

Stigmeister
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

1)  If you phone CS they will refer you to tech2 who will text about sending screenshots. 

2) You send screenshots in safe mode etc showing 75 mbps in daytime and around 20mbps in evening,  (if you are lucky.)

3) No one contacts you, no one acknowleges any problem or fault but you then notice that your evening speeds rise dramatically but this only lasts a week or two..at best.

4) They then text you to say that as your line is syncing at 80/20 and you have not had any disconnections for ages there is nothing wrong with your broadband. !  

5) You make an official complaint but hear nothing, but your evening speeds may rise dramatically for a while.

6) You realise  that they are just spreading around the same very limited bandwidth as people complain. 

7) Your minimum guaranteed speed only apply to wired sync speeds. 

😎  Move forward to the year 2118 and people simply cannot believe the primitive and quite disgusting way that companies like vodafone treated their customers   & are so glad they went out of business .

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_P1
4: Newbie

I'm experiencing exactly the same issue and experience with support.  Anyone new reading this forum considering vodafone as a supplier, don't do it.  They have over subscribed their network and cannot give you the speeds they guarantee you in the evenings.  There support should be used as some form of SAS interrogation technique, it's that bad.

TYKE107
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

same here mate. Looking at the agreement, it says if the problem is not resloved in 28 days you have the right to leave without having pay. That's also stated by ofcom aswell reffering to all internet providers

I had issues with my internet since joining Vodafone, were previously fine on Sky,

took months, untill I decided to email a manager, but it was the wrong department, they still sorted it for me and put it in the right hands, you will want to get hold of someone called Paul Burns, he's a Senior Manager and fixed my issue within a few days, after months of sending them pointless tests results. 

sounds exactly like my issue so guaranteed its congestion.