Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

aandpwoodley
4: Newbie

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My wifes phones is working fine, please help

548 REPLIES 548

tompoyntz
4: Newbie
No. I can't do that because my number is the main one associated with the account.
I did reregister the Suresignal and then register it again though. That didn't solve the problem though.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@tompoyntz wrote:
No. I can't do that because my number is the main one associated with the account.

Sorry - didn't realise that.  One of the eForum Team should be able to request this for you and will be in touch in about 24 - 48 hours or so. 

PWIAC

@tompoyntz - I've resynchronised your Sure Signal as requested.

Please leave it connected for the next 24 hours.

@charles, thanks for that.  I'll just leave the Sure Signal connected then.  Should it start working then, some time during the next 24 hours?

It's working for me now.  Thanks very much.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@tompoyntz,

That's great. Thanks for letting us know :Smiling:

Hi,

Please will you re-sync my Sure Signal following a sim-card change?

Serial: 40134627757

Thanks,

Chris

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @ceecjr

If you have changed your SIM card,  and the Sure Signal does not recognise the SIM, you need to remove and readd the number.

It is generally best to give it 24 hours before readding the number.

Further info below.

Sure Signal Support - SIM change

If you continue to have issues, Live Chat will be the quickest option.

@ceecjr

Have you been able to remove and readd your number using the steps @AnnS provided?

If you've done this and it hasn't worked, please let us know and we'll investigate into this further.

@ericchester

That didn't help and the website instructions to reset the sure signal didn't work either - no way to reassign the owner so I couldn't remove/readd the number??  I used live chat to reset it for me and it seems to be OK now.

Chris