Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

aandpwoodley
4: Newbie

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My wifes phones is working fine, please help

548 REPLIES 548

@ceecjr

Glad to hear you're up and running again.

If you need any help in the future, just let us know.

Hi

Please can you resync my VSS after sim swap from micro to nano - VSS 40133846499

Thank you

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jonw80 I can see your Vodafone Sure Signal made contact with our server at 6.49pm on 20 September 2016. 

Please can you let us know if you're still having trouble? 

@UllswaterBound If you've had a new SIM, you'll need to deregister  your Vodafone Sure Signal and register it again to resolve your issue.

Hi, yes still having major problems and it's not working at all.  My light description was wrong though.  It's flashing red, solid orange, off, solid orange.  Any help very much appreciated.  I have reset it numerous times.  Registered and deregustered. I really need this for work by Friday, so I really hope you can help.

@rahim

I upgraded my phone and got a new sim. Now my SS3 isn't working.Can I get a re-sync, please?

S/No: 42151685767

Thanks.

@jonw80 - The light sequence you're mentioning points towards poor ISP performance. Is this case, I'd recommend speaking with your ISP to see if they can improve your connection.

@AndrueC - I've completed the resync as requested.

jonw80
2: Seeker

Please can you resync Sure Signal serial number 

42151126127   following a sim swap.  I have degistered and registered and that has not worked.

Many Thanks

@jonw80

I've performed a re-sync on your Sure Signal today.

Please leave the Sure Signal for 6 hours, and then complete the process by doing a factory reset:

1. Connect device to internet and power supply
  2. Press and hold down reset button – located near the internet port
  3. Wait for 20 seconds
  4. Release the reset button
  5. All the LEDs will temporarily switch off for about 10 seconds. The power LED will then light up and remain constant whilst white internet LED flashes continuously.

jonw80
Thanks. I did this last night and after a while the lights settled on 'flashing red, off, solid orange, solid orange' in the order they are on the sure signal plug. I left it overnight and did another reset this morning and they seem have settled on the same again. Any thoughts? I have had no problems with this until now.