Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

V1 Sure Signal

DavidTD6
2: Seeker

I'm having problems with my Sure Signal. It's been successfully registered and is showing as active on my Vodafone account, but the second '@' light just keeps slowly flashing. Green power light is on steady but no others. Tried de-registering and re-registering and doing the reset for 30 seconds / power off / back on / release reset button but it won't seem to connect. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply. Seems that the power supply was the issue as I've "borrowed" one from another device and it works fine :Smiling: Thanks for the help.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

DavidTD6

I've now had email telling me that my Sure Signal services have been suspended and I need to unbar it on my account. When I try to do this however, I get the error message:

"

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1045 - [1j1]

"

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @DavidTD6

It may also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), even if it still looks ok regarding lights etc as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues as they can degrade.They are available on eBay for around £10.From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the reply. Seems that the power supply was the issue as I've "borrowed" one from another device and it works fine :Smiling: Thanks for the help.