Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VeryMe rewards

flagpole
12: Established

Morning, I can't get in to VeryMe rewards, it tries then times out and brings up this screen:Screenshot_20181130-100617.jpg

What are the rewards? Am i missing out?

108 REPLIES 108

No problems either, I've been with you since Sept and this is the first issue I've had

I've been a Vodafone customer since 1999. But I was initially a PAYG customer, for about the first 5 years.

I joined in December and everything has been great apart from VeryMe!  I've not tried roaming yet but I assume it'll be fine.

I spoke to the online chat team yesterday and here's a snippet from the transcript that I was told is the reason it doesn't work for me:

Nafees : Permission affirmation was not active on account. That was the reason VeryMe rewards were not working.
Nafees : As this is provided digitally over an App, we need specific privacy policy permission on account so that it can be provided to you.
Nafees : I have enabled it now.
Jon : Oh right ok. Sounds very complex
Nafees : It will be updated in 24 hours.
Nafees : And then text Access.
Nafees : It will be starting working .
Nafees : Thanks.
Jon : Ok I'll try the above. Thank you
Nafees : It is bit complex due to Privacy policy Law of UK Govt.

It's been 24 hrs and I've just sent ACCESS to 97888 again, so let's see if it starts working tomorrow.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra.

@jonspittle wrote:

I spoke to the online chat team yesterday and here's a snippet from the transcript that I was told is the reason it doesn't work for me:

Nafees : Permission affirmation was not active on account. That was the reason VeryMe rewards were not working.
Nafees : As this is provided digitally over an App, we need specific privacy policy permission on account so that it can be provided to you.
Nafees : I have enabled it now.
Jon : Oh right ok. Sounds very complex
Nafees : It will be updated in 24 hours.
Nafees : And then text Access.
Nafees : It will be starting working .
Jon : Ok I'll try the above. Thank you
Nafees : It is bit complex due to Privacy policy Law of UK Govt.

It's been 24 hrs and I've just sent ACCESS to 97888 again, so let's see if it starts working tomorrow.

I doubt it.

Yeah, I'm not exactly full of confidence.

Was this resolved? I have the same problem since transferring my number from PAYG to Pay Monthly.

flagpole

No it wasn't.

Incidentally they gave 5GB of data. I'm not ungrateful, but it was only for 7 days, and I have 20.

As expected my VeryMe Rewards is still not working, so I called up customer services today and they've logged a complaint and promised me a resolution in 4 days, apparently this is the process, although I expect to be no further forward in 4 days time.

@flagpole wrote:

No it wasn't.

Incidentally they gave 5GB of data. I'm not ungrateful, but it was only for 7 days, and I have 20.

They also gave me and hubby 5GB. That's useful for me (not that I'll use it in 7 days) but hubby has 100GB on his contract so he's less than impressed :Cry_Laughing: