Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone smart Ultra 6 case

mastman
4: Newbie

When will Vodafone make a case available for this phone?

The dimensions are similar to the ZTE S6 Plus/Lux and the iPhone 6 Plus but the buttons are in a different position.

Had the phone a few days and no complaints, although people are struggling with getting their hands on one.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Keep an eye on the accessories section of the store for further information on the case for your device.   As the phone has only just been launched the accessories shouldn't be too far behind.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

drey_p

Hi there

Keep an eye on the accessories section of the store for further information on the case for your device.   As the phone has only just been launched the accessories shouldn't be too far behind.

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
I would also look to Amazon or eBay for alternatives.

Carphone Warehouse offer a wide selection of cases that are universal too.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hello, I see this post i am replying to has been marked as 'solved'. I'm not sure how it solved my question as it does not answer my question and I certainly did not mark it as 'solved'.

Please Vodafone, can you tell me when cases for the Smart Ultra 6 will be available, the phone has been available for a couple of weeks now, and is now available worldwide, but still no cases...

drey_p

Hi there

I'm afraid Vodafone won't comment prior to information being made public.  The only thing you can do is keep an eye on the accessories section of the online store, also try your local Vodafone store if you happen to be in the vicinity.

There may be third party options available to you on the internet, so it may be worth doing a Google search and seeing what comes up. 

PWIAC

hrym

The forum staff will sometimes mark a thread as solved if the answer is one they would have given and they have nothing to add.  I'd always look at the 3rd party market (ie Amazon or eBay) for cases as they tend to appear there quickly and are usually much cheaper than the branded option.   Obviously, the bigger global names get served first as the market is greater.   Network-specific devices have fewer sales, so it may take a while before aftermarket accessories appear.  There are generic fit-all cases, but they tend to be of the pocket type.

I got Ultra Clear Thin Gel✔Tempered Glass LCD Screen Guard for Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 from eBay and both the glass and case fits perfectly. It ads tiny bit of weight and bulk to it but at least it fits better in your hand and since the phone is purely made of plastic this seems a must.