cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

When will the Galaxy S7 Edge 12 month contracts be available for phone upgrade orders?

Wyatt03
2: Seeker

I'm hoping someone can hep with my query!

when will the 12 month contracts for the s7 edge be available for the call centre so I can upgrade? It is available online, but I prefer doing the upgrades over the phone and so far they only do the 24 month contracts.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Wyatt03
Its all now sorted! If anyone is wanting a 12 month contract for the Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge then they are now accepting the calls in the call centre for these contracts!

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Wyatt03

As customers here too we do not have access to Vodafones systems I'm afraid. 

You would need to check directly with Vodafone themselves on what contract lengths are going to be offered. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Mashy1983
4: Newbie

It is because of this, they are messing up my order already.  I ordered my 12 month upgrade online fine on Sunday but day after, I wanted to change from non-edge to edge so I phoned up to do it and they said they could not because of what you stated and so they have manually updated my notes for them to give me the edge when the phone gets picked

I won't hold my breath on them carrying that out correctly when it comes to the time..

Wyatt03
Its all now sorted! If anyone is wanting a 12 month contract for the Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge then they are now accepting the calls in the call centre for these contracts!