Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where is my phone

Robbiedavo
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Am being told am not getting my iPhone 7 plus I completed my order online at 08-27 that's 27 minutes and the first 10 minutes the site was down ??? I got told 2 days ago I was receiving it today online chat she checked with upgrade team now am being told i should of called up well I was doing both at once and online was fastest you never run out before 27 minutes ????
17 years with you and 3 contracts it's a disgrace

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Elcowardo
4: Newbie
I ordered mine at 08:01 and I've still not had one... Spoke on live chat severa times and was told by multiple people that I would be getting mine today. Spoke to someone on the phone and they said they can't actually tell me how long it will take.

View solution in original position

8 REPLIES 8

7243emmab
I'm exactly the same as you. It's disgusting ordered 8.25an and the website had played up for me too. Had been trying since 8

Ditto. Unacceptable.

MattVit1234
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

They don't seem to be posting them in order either.

I offered to pick my phone up in-store too in the hope there'd be less of a delay due to DPD etc. not being involved.

Nah. Seems logic doesn't work when it comes to Vodafone.

I have mine set up to be delivered to the store too. I dont understand the delay, 2 years ago I got my 6 Plus on launch day no problem.

I'm aware that Apple's manufacturer produced less models in time for launch day compared to previous launches by far.

Apple even stated that they expected a full sell out of the phone immediately after launch judging by previous figures.

Elcowardo
I ordered mine at 08:01 and I've still not had one... Spoke on live chat severa times and was told by multiple people that I would be getting mine today. Spoke to someone on the phone and they said they can't actually tell me how long it will take.

There's something not right here if you cannot get your handset when you must be one the the first orders ?????

have all the handsets gone to Vodafone staff first ????? 

I know for a fact someone that ordered the exact same phone as me several hours after me received their phone today, whilst I have been given a timeline of 2-8 weeks.

Vodafone CS in Manchester explained that this is because phones are NOT allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis in the warehouse.  The phones are picked at random from the list of thousands of preorders- NOT in chronological order.