Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Faulty 3g Modem?

A while ago I posted to complain about the lack of a properly functioning SMTP server for Vodafone mobile broadband and the fact that my 3G data stick delivers a much poorer signal strength than my BlackBerry in any given situation, which often resul...

Mobile Broadband

hi i have vodafone mobile broadband, which i have had since the middle of july 09, when purchased the shop assistand told me i would be billed after 10 days of taking out the contract it is now 20 Aug and i am still to be billed was the info i reciev...

weekim by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3565 Not Working On Sony Laptop

Hi I have recently bought a PAYG usb mobile broadband dongle, a Huawei K3565. I am trying to use this on a Sony Vaio VGN-SZ3XWP/C laptop running XP. When I first connected the device the software did not install, so I downloaded and installed VMC ...

Graham_33 by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Broadband - Cancellation

Hi My 18 month mobile broadband contract is due to expire in a month or so. If I don't cancel the contract, will it just go on to a rolling month to month contract? What is the best number to call or email address to use, to find out exactly when ...

hubbins by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

3g Connection Trouble In Chester

Greetings again fellow Vodafone victims As per my previous post recently, I still seem to be having connection issues. After speaking with VF tech support on the telephone, I was advised to take my dongle into the shop to have it's settings update...

Aikendrum by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Using A Payg Sim With An Voda Pcmcia 3g/gprs

Hi, I have an old laptop running windows 2000. I have installed a Vodafone 3G/GPRS PCMCIA card. I also bought a Vodafone USB dongle so I could use the sim out the dongle in the PCMCIA card. This doesn't seem to work. Is there anything I can do to ...

dave82 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung NC10 - Mobile Broadband & Laptop Deal?

Wondering if the Samsung NC10 deal with vodafone (£25 per month) is a good offer? Also looked at carphone warehouse Dell Mini £20 per month also with vodafone.... help!!!! I presume both offers will come with basic set up software..MS word etc etc e...

meabhann by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Faulty K3760?

Received a K3760 USB Modem on Friday evening. Plugged it into my laptop, software asked to install, few minutes later I'm connected to the Net. Great. Got a webpage up, all is working. Today, I decided to try a proper test, so went a few miles up th...

Labels