Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Draytek 2860Vac compatability

Hello We have recently moved to a BT Business Hub 5 and are unable to get the Sure Signal 3 Working.  It was fine on the older BT Hub but does not seem to work at all on the new one.  We are looking at purchasing a Draytek 2860Vac and would like to k...

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S6 from a well known second hand chain that buys and sells goods.I asked them if they could tell me if the phone was ever on a contract (as its locked to vodafone) and they said they couldnt be 100% sure (which I personally ...

D38rac3y by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V2 won't register

I am trying to register a sure signal box but keep getting a message saying there is a problem. The box is second hand s.n. Is 40113812586.Can anyone help please.

K5150 dongle - is DVD/CD-ROM Device - SOLVED

I upgraded to 4G a couple of weeks ago and it was great.... then sometimes I would switch on in the morning and VMB would say "No Device", so I would unplug/plug in the dongle and it would be found - eventually it wasn't found so I went to a Voda sho...

prom22 by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal different accout

Hi, I recently gave my old SureSignal to a friend. They have been unable to register on the vodafone site. Sites just getting a message stating there is a problem with error code 500, 1013. Do Vodafone need to do anything with the serial number to di...

SURE SIGNAL WON'T CONNECT - FLASHING POWER LIGHT - OTHERS STEADY

The issue you’re experiencing: Unable to connect What light sequence you're seeing: Flashing Power, Other two steadyYour speed test results from here.Down 48.8, Up 12.2Your external IP address from here.86.149.155.211 Your Sure Signal serial number:4...

iPhone 6s - success??

Reports are telling us that Apple once again broke sales records by shifting 13 million phones in the first weekend of sales of the 6s/6s+ This is a train ride that never seems to end. Other manufacturers and OS developers can only look on in astonis...

jeffkinn by 17: Community Champion
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! ASUS Zenfone 2 and 4G

I have a ASUS Zenfone 2 that will not connect to Vodafone 4G, Although the same sim slot 1 works ok with BT, I have checked all the APN settings, and tried, doing a sim reset, as advised by Vodafone, and even replaced the sim, any help please would b...

jimboy47 by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem with Ver 3.

Hi Trying to set this up ver 3. The signal account is registered butAny ideas please. We have satellite internet, just wondering if the long latency has anything yo do with this?      The Bar is solid not flashing        The Internet is soid orange  ...

Labels