Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

my samsung s3 mini keeps rebooting itself helpppp

georginasammons
3: Seeker

hi

i have had my phone for close to 2 years now never had a problem with it but for the past 2 weeks its been turning its self off and rebooting when ever i do anything but when it turns its self back on it wipes my battery how do i stop this from happening ??

thanks

14 REPLIES 14

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Try a factory reset first.

is this going to get rid off all my apps even the ones i have payed for if so will i have to re bye them ??

thank you for your response :Smiling:

63johnw
Yes it will get rid of them but as soon as you log back in with your google account you will get them back, and no you dont have to buy them again.

Make sure you back up any photos or important stuff that you want to keeo.

63johnw
If that doesn't resolve your problem you may need to send for repair but the warranty will run out after 2 years I believe so depends how close you are to the 2 years.

hrym

The other possibility is that this is a battery issue.  2 years is getting close to the average life expectancy, especially if it's been allowed to go completely flat at any point.   Is the battery life suspiciously short?  Are the recharge times ditto?   Finally, if you take the battery out, does it look swollen?  The first two are pointers, the last is a clincher.   If that's the case, you should be able to get a replacement for a tenner or so (afaik the S3 mini battery is replaceable?).  Just stick to a UK-based supplier and avoind anything suspiciously cheap and you should be OK.

georginasammons
Thanks for all the help :Smiling:

63johnw
No problem.

Have you managed to try anything? Did anything work?

georginasammons

i think its the battery when i checked it the battery got a big bubble in it but if the battery dose not work going to factory reset it as you suggested

thankss

:mansurprised:Ok be carful using that battery

you need to get a replacement now becarful as there are alot of fake ones out there