Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

my samsung s3 mini keeps rebooting itself helpppp

georginasammons
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

hi

i have had my phone for close to 2 years now never had a problem with it but for the past 2 weeks its been turning its self off and rebooting when ever i do anything but when it turns its self back on it wipes my battery how do i stop this from happening ??

thanks

14 REPLIES 14

so im best geting one from a phone shop or supper market then amizon or somewhere like that

63johnw
17: Community Champion
If you go for a reputable supplier you should be ok, even on amazon.

if you can afford a genuine samsung one that would be the best to go for.

hrym

As manufacturers don't make their own batteries, they're all going to come from an unknown 3rd party manufacturer, and even they can get caught out (there was an issue with a batch of Samsung ones a while ago, though not affecting the S3 mini afaik).

You may strike lucky and find a shop that has one in stock.  If it's faulty, you have an easy comeback, of course.  I'm not sure that Amazon sell batteries themselves, so it'll be a 3rd part seller on marketplace.  If you go there or ebay, make sure you use a UK-based supplier and that you pay a erasonable price (and check the feedback) - as I said, around ten pounds would be about right.   Neither criterion is a guarantee, but it's about the best you can do.

Once a battery swells, it's a goner, so you need to do this as soon as you can.  The best test of a new battery, of course, is that it works and keeps working!

thanks i am going to get one asap :Smiling:

Northern-dj
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
At the end of the day the battery has lasted two years for a lip that is good
This is the advantage of having a removerble battery this is why LG has gone back to this iPhone users have £104 POUNDS to spend to get there's changed