Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

rubbish

TYKE107
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

so after being fobbed off for over a month im leaving this crap firm. Call backs don't happen, CS is full of sh*t so i'm leaving. If they take me to court for the remainder of the contract., they will lose seeing as the guaranteed speed is 24MBS and i was down to 0.97MBS. Worst provider ever

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @TYKE107

I'm not replying to your thread to talk about all that's happened which has led you to leaving or to ask what you've done to try and remedy the situation. 

I feel your past that stage.  

I'm replying because of your latter statement of not paying the remainder of the contract. 

As this indicates your over the 30 day cooling off period and locked in then if Vodafone feel they've exhausted collecting payment they can and will engage debt management collection agencies and without prior warning to you add a damaging 6 year default on your Credit File. 

Which even if you get them to find it not warranted can be hard to remove. This can affect any future finance claims etc. 

I would urge you to instead contact them and work it out or let the Vodafone Social Media Team here contact you before cancelling your direct debit or stop payments. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

i've been trying to sort it since before my 30 days mate. when you're down to dial up speeds they're not providing what they guaranteed and not followed up on complaints. There is a "if it's not sorted in 28 days i can leave" clause and its now 40 days since i first complained, so i'm getting out and going with someone better

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you contacted us via the link @TJ provided @TYKE107, please let us know the reference (looks like [#11234567]) from the auto response you received. 

same ole same ole with the replies @Mark . I've been on the phone, sent in all they've asked....twice and still nothing and its been going round in circles for 40 days. All i get is the cable issue which is still taking 2 months a month on from when i was told it will take 2 months. Poor service all round