Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Account Merge! - Vodafone not helpful

Neilsouth
4: Newbie

Hi there

I've been with vodafone mobile for years and up until recently decided to join the broadband and have the cheaper deal being that I'm with vodafone already. However logging in via my account and trying to order the router it kept on failing and vodafone told me to make another account and when I was to go live was to talk to the merging team and get the two accounts merged..

The thing is I was put through to someone who could not understand me, and I kept saying I WANT MY MOBILE ACCOUNT JOINED WITH MY BROADBAND ACCOUNT AS PER OUR AGREEMENT ON PHONE. He kept on saying would you like to make a new name and would you like to join your account on someone elses name.. I said no I want to MERGE the accounts. I gave up :Sad_face:

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Neilsouth

Im not sure you can merge a Broadband and pay monthly accounts.

If ringing 191 isnt helping then try the Broadband Team on 08080 034 515 for Home Broadband support (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

At the end of the day it's still an account and it's a long term one too, most people pay monthly it's how vodafone works out their deals to you being a vodafone member. They said it will take 7days as I finally got hold of someone who understands what I'm saying. Will see what happens next, because I signed up for the broadband deal of £24 a month NOT £30

I added broadband to my account without any problem. On my account page it shows my 2 mobile numbers, home phone and broadband. I only have one account number.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@Neilsouth I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble you've been having getting your broadband set up and your accounts merged.

Please keep us updated and let us know how you get on. Feel free to pop back to us if your have any further issues, we'll be happy to investigate them for you.

Hi there it looks as if it is all sorted :Smiling: - Vodafone on the ball on this one!