main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Anyone else still waiting for their free gift?

2: Seeker

Signed up for broadband back in Septemtember and STILL waiting for the free gift. The last email we had was back in November to say there had been a "slight" delay and we should get the item in 2 weeks..... well, still nothing has arrived. 

It's an understatement to say we are pretty annoyed by this and have lost trust in Vodafone !

View more options
5 REPLIES

yup....still waiting! managed to navigate the deadline dates and successfully order a Go pro.. .

As of today, still nothing. I was supposed to have it in November. No comms from TLC. I have called several times to be told 'your at the top of the list and will be with you prob within 2 weeks....then nothing again....All seems a little bit rubbish now.

View more options

I'm really sorry to hear that you're both still waiting for you free gift @steph_lewis1991 and @redbullaholic, I know this must be very frustrating. 

Have you both contacted TLC directly? All claims are handled by them, you can get in touch by phone on: 

0330 124 3558 

If so, what have they advised? The offers been very popular and I know that stock levels have been affected - we're working hard with TLC to get them sent out as quickly as we can. 

View more options

thanks for the reply. yes, I have spoken to TLC several times...always told I'm on the top of the list to get something sent out and expect within two weeks....its like they read it off a script,  predictably, nothing ever turns up and we repeat the charade again...

View more options

Yes, took around 40 minutes to get through, numerous emails being sent on their enquriy form (all of which have been ignored). 

II understand they have a back log to get through and were short on supply, but at least keep people updated as to what is going on rather than leaving people in the dark. 

I appreciate that this is more an isue with TLC than Vodafone, but Vodafone chose them as a partner and should be working with them to get the problem/s fixed, to ensure their own customers receive regular and up to date communication, and perhaps make sure that who they work with can carry out the requirments.

View more options

Thanks for getting back in touch @steph_lewis1991 and @redbullaholic, I appreciate your patience and completely understand your point of view.

I've sent you both a private message over with details on how to get in touch - I'll be happy to escalate this and see if there's anything I can do to help. 

View more options