Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Anytime calls

Dunedin23
4: Newbie

Any of you guys have anytime call addon with your B.B. does your bill itemise your outgoing calls list? Can’t get an answer from chatline so maybe mods can help. Strangely my B.B. download and uploads fine no hickups watching Netflix but I’m up in the far north and a little village and that could be the reason but I also had a year (2015) ongoing probs with BT.

7 REPLIES 7

prs1000
12: Established
12: Established

My Vodafone isn't working completely right now due to a BB upgrade that i taking forever. However before the upgrade I got itemised calls.

Thanks prs1000 did you miss having the BT freebies ie 0870 / 0845 or not. I think those call numbers are being phased out, but dunno why VF charge for them VF is a strange mix of good and bad.

We dont use them that much anyway so not really an issue. 

One thing which makes VF much better than some of the other providers is that their Anytime Calls package includes calls to UK Mobiles - significantly better than the BT equivalent for example...

that’s right florca ,   I’m happy up to now with vodafone B.B. as well, Netflix no drop outs . I was just a bit concerned about some 0870 0845 numbers , although most 0870 numbers can be sidelined with saynot0870 . It’s just strange that most telco packages give them free with call add ons.

I think 0345 numbers are free as well ( I think)  I did try the chat lines before here  and worryingly I did get conflicting answers about what was free under anytime calls addon.

I think the only place I'd trust to give the right answer is the detailed Tariff Guide PDFs and legal T&Cs at the bottom of this page which seem to vary depending upon exactly when you took out your contract. A good insomnia cure...

• florca thanks for that I agree it’s that VF is not like BT at least you knew what and how much you  you were going to be charged. Looking at these community comments VF need to sort out some of their  lack of communication probs. I’d recommended two neighbours but one of them has looked here and said “ I’m staying with BT”mmm. Even the link you pointed too is a bit ambiguous in what constitutes a free call under the anytime or weekend addon package. Well off to dig my logs for our fire out of  snow drift.