cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband Free Gift Offer - missing in action.

Jeffsumbilla
1: Seeker

It seems im not alone in this...

I signed up for the broadband on August 18th and after multiple issues getting broadband installed and working - with several phone calls being on hold for over an hour ... it’s finally working with good speeds.

After the cooling off period, I could apply for the free gift on October 14th. We r3 dived no email confirmation however after I made a selection.

havent not heard anything back, I called Vodafone who said to give it until 26th as my Sonos would definitely be here by then.

It wasn’t, so another lengthy phone call on hold only for someone to tell me it will be here soon.

What is soon?? Will I ever receive my free gift?!

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jeffsumbilla

As long as a person jumps through all the criteria and timeframed application hoops then Yes you should get your gift. 

The only other stipulation in the T&C’s is as long as stocks last / availability. 

Yes your not alone in waiting for the choice of gift going by recent posts so I hope yours is fulfilled ASAP. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi. 

I ordered my broadband and in September with an activation date of 2/10/17. I received my email asking me to register for my gift also on 2/10/17, the email stated I could register from 1/11/17. I promptly registered on that day and received another email on 8/11/17 with my redemption code and a link to the gifts. I chose my gift and was told upto 30 days delivery. I have today received another email saying my gift is being prepared to ship and should be with me, Monday or Tuesday via DPD. As you can see, they are sticking to their stated timescales virtually exactly. The system works provided you’re adhering to the rules. 

Regards, Paul. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@Jeffsumbilla We're sorry to hear you've not received your free gift.

Have you contacted the company running this promotion directly? If not, please call TLC on 0330 1243 813 with lines open Monday – Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm.

I hope this gets sorted for you as soon as possible, be sure to let us know how you get on 🙂

My Sonos arrived yesterday out of the blue. Awesome piece of kit. Many thanks Vodafone.