main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Broadband Free Gift Offer

4: Newbie

I think it depends when the order was placed. I was able to start the claim gift process 9 days after the service was started. I received the email telling me the date when I could do this much earlier.

If you have a problem, as I did,  the number to call is 0330 124 3813.

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi @dwaindigital, did you receive your code to claim the free gift yet? i registerd same time as you and still not received an email.

View more options

I got my email the day after I went live. 
It's so strange there are people having different experiences 
You shouldn’t have to register your interest. You should just get an email. That's what I was told and then register for your redemption then after that the are suppose to contact you with 7 day for the claim. 
it's been almost 4 days since I registered so lets see what happens 

View more options
1: Seeker

Hello,

I’ve ordered home broadband on 01/09,  received the router a couple of days later which is before 11/09 and activation done on 13/09. 

But I didn’t receive any email or code yet. Is there any problem here or should I forgot to claim a gift?

View more options

I phoned them today and asked where my code was?! They said that emails were issued today (not sure what that means) and I should recieve my code before 12pm tomorrow. If not call back 
I called 03301243813 

I also asked if  all products were in stock and they said "none have been sent out yet" so I'm assuming they have everything still 

So I'll keep you updated 

View more options

I received my unique code on the 1st and have now ordered my free gift! :-)

View more options

What did you select?

View more options

They have made good on their codes being issued before midday  and I've ordered my Sonos 

See attached
I would suggest anyone awaiting the registration email get calling or contact customer service 

View more options

Attachments

when do get your free gift i have waiting 5o days  or refnumber same number of days

View more options

@alex01ander

Ring the number mentioned earlier in this thread.

View more options

Hi, Did you receive your free gift? 

View more options

The gifts can take up to 30 days from when you applied your redeem code

View more options

Speaker came today ....finally

So I went live on 31st august 

Registered 25th sep

Put in a claim 7 days later 

Received speaker on 19th

View more options

dwaindigital wrote:

Speaker came today ....finally

So I went live on 31st august 

Registered 25th sep

Put in a claim 7 days later 

Received speaker on 19th

Congratulations. Hope you enjoy it. I am waiting for my cooling off period to finish.

View more options
3: Seeker

Typical, my date to register arrives and the site is down. Any idea when it will be back up?

View more options
3: Seeker

liamjl wrote:

Typical, my date to register arrives and the site is down. Any idea when it will be back up?

Scratch that. Site is back up

View more options

After you chose your gift, did you get an email confirming it?

View more options

I didn't.

Claimed my gift 13 days ago but not received anything further.

I seem to recall a message on the page to the effect that my claim was accepted and I would receive a text message to say when the gift was being delivered but to allow up to 30 days.

View more options

Hi, What was the web address that the link in your redemption e-mail took you to? I (like others it seems) have a link that takes me to the registration page? AArrgghh - annoying!

View more options

TLC Marketing.co.uk........followed by your unique reference.

I claimed my gift on 17th Oct and have heard nothing since. I emailed them a couple of days ago and have had no reply. If I use my ''smartlink'' it says it has expired.

If I type in the above address it now comes up with an Argos promotion. Completely stonewalled now.

At the time of claiming it said that I would receive a text message within 14 days. I have had no such text. I have fully complied with all instructions and within the timescales as instructed. If I do not receive my gift I will consider the contract '' not honoured '' by VF.

Vodafone, this free gift promotion is causing your customers a considerable amount of stress.

View more options