main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Broadband Free Gift Offer

2: Seeker

I have now received the following reply from the promotion company: 

We can see you have submitted your order for the TomTom Bandit Action Camera which should arrive with you very soon.  Before delivery is due you will receive a text message/email from UK Mail advising on delivery.

Hope that helps

View more options
4: Newbie

According to the promoters some items are on backorder and are taking up to 51 days to be delivered.

Information received via a phone call a few minutes ago.

View more options
1: Seeker

I am absolutely fuming I’ve just logged on to get my prize and I’ve got this , it says in tiny writing you must claim your prize within 14 days, I’m 9 days over!! I can see a lot of people making this mistake!! Will be getting on to Vodafone tomorrow!!

What a nightmare I have had with vodafone and TLC Marketing! I never received any text or email after 30 days, when I contacted TLC Marketing they said they can not find my order so I should contact Vodafone. When I contacted Vodafone they told me its nothing to do with them. So I am stuck with Vodafone broadband that is not working as keeps on dropping evey night and no Gift. So I feel like I joined a company on false promise and stuck with product that is not working. When i tried to cancel my contract they say its too late as I am past my cooling off period. Funny that, especially when you cant apply for the Gift after cooling off period!!!

View more options

Signed up for Voadfone 16/8/17, my gift has arrived today! Slow process but I am happy that it's here now

View more options

I`ve had my own issues with this

Waited for the claim date 8/11/17 claimed on 13/11/17 (within 14 days as requested)

Told that my details were recognised ( order no, post code and home phone no) but I was too late to claim !!!

Contacted Vodafone, nice chap on webchat but couldnt resolve it gave me a number for the promoter TLC marketing 

Contated TLC Marketing 0330 124 3813 held on for ages ( Your call is very important etc) evenyually answered by a very nice lady, checked my details could see there was a problem and it should have got through but she couldnt resolve it there and then I have to wait for an email from a promotions co within 5-7 working days to choose my gift via that.

Time will tell whether that eventually comes, one thing is for sure if it takes 5-7 days I wil be over the 14 days claim limit so thats a further worry.

So many hoops Vodafone, why not let us choose the gift from the outset and send it out to us after the cooling off period. Its almost like you want us to forget or not bother claiming.

View more options

Hi @carlandgerry

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.

View more options

Hi,I applied for the Vodafone Fiber Gift more than 7 days ago and I have not received any email yet, what do I do now?

View more options

We're sorry to hear this @CelsonVivian

Please contact Customer Services on the link provided above.

Thanks

View more options

I'm pleased to say that my cynical thoughts have been proven wrong!

My Vodafone home broadband has been absolutely great so far, in fact, if I hadn't told anyone else in the house that I'd switched from VirginMedia broadband to Vodafone nobody would have noticed any difference in their broadband speed etc, which is fantastic considering I'm saving money each month.

Also my free gift arrived today, again I was dubious about the free gift offer, and although there are a few 'hoops' to jump through, the Sonos Play 1 arrived today

IMG_20171123_130722.jpg

View more options

I have been in contact with customer services regards the free gift and was told that a message had been sent TLC Marketing and that i would get a call back. 10 days later i am still waiting for this call back, in the mean time i have tried to contact TLC Marketing on 0330 124 3813, but after been on hold for over 30mins I gave in! I am waiting for my gift after registering, getting my code and ordering 30 days later still waiting..... On the other hand my farther and also my farther-in-law never got any emails or any other corispondace to choose their gifts. When trying to sort this i get the message you are too late (or similar). 

I do feel very disapointed with all of this and feel that Vodafone can't keep up with demand and that one of the only resans that we all moved over was the offer and now we are getting nothing.

I hope that someone from Vodafone can help and sort this out! 

View more options
3: Seeker

@Johnnie-Walker

This seems promising, when did you submit your gift claim?

I did mine on 1st November and not heard anything since, but it's not been 30 days yet!

View more options
Administrator

@andydubb If you've still not heard back from the team running our free gift offer, please contact us using the link in the private message I've sent. 

We'll be more than happy to chase this up for you 🙂

View more options

My experience with this gift promotion has certainly opened my eyes to how seriously Vodafone takes its customer services response to problems. I ordered my home broadband in August for 20th Oct install, "will I get my gift", yeah no problem. I waited for the 30 day cooling off making it 19th November, ever since 9 long calls in and the response is just talk. Vodafone say they can't email me back ( their office security issues, I say = they have things called firewalls and anti-virus software) but they can send me a text but it now transpires only to  a Vodafone handset, that sounds credible doesn't it. Now the company handling this TLC has said yes I am elgible but I missed the date. I have never dealt with a massive firm so interested in not being either professional or honest. I have now registered my complaint with the Ombudsman and will write to Vodafone direct. After which I will ask for a PAC code and pull the payments, what a poor quality response and please don't waste your time chatting online (cheapo overseas solution) your time would be better spent chatting to your dog.

View more options

I signed up on the 9th September and was told to 'look out for an email' after 30 days cooling off period . I never recieved an email. When I called to query this, I was told i needed to register for the gift on the TLC Marketing website on 21st November - no sooner than this date. I was unable to register (problem with finding my account details) and have called Customer Care 6 or 7 times to try and get this resolved without success.  I have been promised this was escalated and that i would get a call from a team lead but have heard nothing from them.

My last call to them enquired about cancellation - i no longer want to deal with this shambles. They advised even though this is their error, I would have to pay a large cancellation fee since i have gone past the 30 day cooling off period. 

I have since reported this to Ofcom and plan to do so with Ombudsman.  

Can Moderator/anyone please help here?

View more options

Hi,

As per my post same problem.

I am more than happy to cancel my DD, the ombudsman suggests not too but I will.

What a poor badly managed promotion, I would suggest Vodafone are making enough money to avoid such damaging events, its reputation is obviously not something it holds in high regard.

I will either receive my free gift or be finished wasting my time contacting people playing "pass the buck" and remove my broadband service (which is actually ok). I would do the same with any provider.

Why do Vodafone pay customer services people to answer phones making painfully thin excuses and not dealing with issues Vodafone have actually caused themselves, no one these days wants this nonsense.

View more options

Ive recently developed a problem. All was going well. Applied for my gift; accepted (Sonos) and then actually sent too!! And the Dpd got involved..

They tried to delivey whilst i was away on a business trip. Unlike a usual delivery which would hold the item they decided to send it BACK to TLC marketing!!!! So no i have no item :/.

I contacted the team on 0330 124 3813  on Monday who said they "investigate" and suprise suprise i havnt heard anything back or any acknowledgement that they would re send the item to me. Even when i have the dpd tracking codes to prove it!!

Any advice on where to go with this would be great!

Thanks!

View more options

I can see from this that I am not the only one with problems!!!

My go live date was 01/11/17 (purchased on 07/09/17 - so eligible) Today is the first day I can claim being 30 days after I was connected. 

Tried to register and got a message saying the details had been recognised but I was too late, which is impossible!! Come on TLC/Vodafone this is ridiculous. Sort it out. 

I will have to try and call TLC today, which from reading this has its own problems. 

View more options

mburns9273 wrote:

I can see from this that I am not the only one with problems!!!

My go live date was 01/11/17 (purchased on 07/09/17 - so eligible) Today is the first day I can claim being 30 days after I was connected. 

Tried to register and got a message saying the details had been recognised but I was too late, which is impossible!! Come on TLC/Vodafone this is ridiculous. Sort it out. 

I will have to try and call TLC today, which from reading this has its own problems. 

Just spoke to TLC apparently my claim date was from 22/10/17. They are now contacting Vodafone. I didnt even have broadband then!!! This is ridiculous

View more options

Ah the joke that is the free gift fulfilled by a marketing company unable to fulfill orders, be contactable, or communicate accurate or timely information. The speaker is now being sold for £149 and not £199. The date of when it might arrive is fluid so I have no faith in it ever arriving. Vodafone needs to take charge of this situation and sort it. NOW! Its reputation is going down the pan. Added to that the ##~## up with my broadband being activated costing me money and time I am not that impressed.

View more options