main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Broadband Free Gift Offer

2: Seeker

Hi,

I have had a similar experience, don't phone us phone them.

The latest advice is wait til 4th to 11th Dec, I have now written direct to the Customer Relations Manager.

When you deal with a massive company who will not send you an email or text to confirm they are actually taking responsibilty for such  a badly managed promotion you need to log your complaint with head office, the Ombudsman and Ofcom. 

View more options

Does anyone know where the tlc direct URL came from. I had never seen any reference to this in the communications, but then after I didn't get the gift email after registering 30 days post sale, tlc said that I was too late as they had sent the gift mail. They then quoted the terms in that link that I had never seen before. I was waiting for the gift email, never got it and apparently contacted them too late. I was fuming!  They then went on to attempt proof of email delivery showing some database query. Apparently 93% of people who registered for their gift have claimed the gift using the email link. What a terrible process - why don't Vodafone use their SMS confirmation ?  Anyway, after multiple web help chats and a call to Vodafone customer support, they said that they have sent tlc a request to get my gift resent. 4 days later - still nothing!  I feel so angry at Vodafone for allowing such a poor process. No doubt I'll have to spend even more time on the phone next week...

View more options

So my 30 day for delivery finished last week. Still no sonos speakers or no idea when they are coming. I’ve phoned TLC 3 times. Each time giving a new excuse and each time just tell me they will be with you soon. Soon? Please define soon in a timeframe. So frustrated. Why run a promotion if you can’t cope with demand. September I went live it’s now December. How about I wait 3 months to pay my bills? No because you will cry like a little girl won’t you Vodafone?

View more options
4: Newbie

My Mastercard arrived today about 12 weeks after I moved to Vodafone broadband.

View more options
1: Seeker

Hi. Did you get an e mail with how to activate it ?? Got my card but no e mail ? Frustrated as no one is answering at the call centre. Thanks. 

View more options

Hi,

Could a Vodafone admin message or telephone me about this offer as I am getting nowhere.

After jumping through the various offer hurdles (all within the required timescales) I managed to place an order for a Sonos speaker (Christmas Present for my wife) on 6th November 2017.

Although I still have not receoived an email regarding my "order" the web page said to wait up to 30 days for delivery for tech gifts.

It's now 11 December and I have heard nothing, the listed telephone number (0330 124 3813) just says all agents are busy (been waiting now for 40 min on hold).

I've also sent them a chase email via their offer web page but again no response....

Is this really how Vodafone wish to treat their new customers?

Henry

View more options

Hi all,

We're sorry to see there's been some delay with your free Broadband gifts.

For the latest information on the delivery of your gifts, or for any queries you may have regarding the promotion, please call TLC Marketing on 0330 1243 813 Monday-Friday between 9.30am - 5.30pm. Alternatively, they can be reached through their dedicated page.

View more options

Thanks Natasha for your post but the problem (for me and others) is that TLC Marketing are not responding to emails (via their dedicated web page) or to phone calls (I spent nearly an hour today waiting on hold).

Following your above post I've just tried to call them again today (11 Dec 2017) at 17:15 (GMT) but a recorded message says their office is now closed even though it's not yet 17:30....

Any other ideas on how to contact TLC, at the end of the day they are representing your company (Vodafone)

Regards Henry

View more options