Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband Free Gift Offer

Stehart11
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’ve registered for my free gift with the broadband over a week ago now and I’ve not heard anything back from Vodafone. Anyone else in the same situation?

7 REPLIES 7

craigr98
4: Newbie

I've been told on here that I have to wait 30 days from connection before I can apply on the website then who knows what happens?

I’ve already gone past the 30 day mark, had the email to register for the gift, registered but not heard nothing since

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Stehart11 @craigr98 After completion of the 30 day cooling off period and 14 day installation period (44 days in total) you will be eligible to register for your gift.
For more information on the Vodafone Broadband offer, please see here.

Hi John

What do we do if we haven't received the registration email from Vodafone?  I am already past the cooling off and 14 day installation period.

Many thanks

John at Vodafone (appologies don't know how to quote your text) I am getting confused, in another thread your colleague Natasha didn't mention anything to me about the 14 day installation period, only the 30 days? Which of you is correct? I got upgraded to Fibre on 21st September 2017.

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @scbridgens

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.

I spoke to an advisor online about this issue and they gave me a number to ring and you can order the free gift via them