Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband Free Gift Offer

m144had73
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Registered for my free gift over 7 days ago now, but I have not recived my validation and claim code (supposed to be withing 7 days)

Have checked my spam folder, have tryied to contact the phone number giver (more chance of finding a unicorn in my back garden) and have sent off a contact us form, but still none the wiser.

Can anybody at vodafone help as I have already spent far too long chasing your company at other times on something that should be a simple process

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

There's a recent thread which ive also posted on that says the code would come after the 30 days network satisfaction guarantee period as elapsed. 

I assume it's so someone cannot get the gift and then for any reason cancel in those initial 30 days. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I have had the link to register for the free gift after the 30 days, it is the validation of the register for the free gift and the email with the claim link that I have not recived which should be sent within 7 days if you belive there FAQ's

BandOfBrothers

There are some posts in this thread containing T&C's and replies from the Vodafone Social Media Team.which may help. 

Broadband-Free-Gift-Offer.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I am still waiting for my gift code after the seven days quoted 🤔

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Wjs1964 @m144had73 Have you received an email which lets you know when you can register for your gift?
The claim code should be at the bottom of this email.
For more information, please check out the Vodafone Fibre Gift FAQ page.

Please keep us updated :Smiling: